I Don't Wanna Be Anyone Other Than Me

A small glimpse of MY life, MY journey and MY thoughts. Okay? We can talk while we walk. :)

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up!

Another excellent series on Israel National Radio.
Posted by Ruth at 5/05/2010 03:20:00 a.m.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: christianity, judaism, messiah, moshiach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Ruth
I initially started this blog in 2004 or 2005 but never did anything with it. One of my close friends encouraged me to get blogging so I searched and finally found my blog again and here I am! (that was in 2007) I'm not an experienced blogger and I have no idea what will become of this but in case you're interested I'm a forty-something wife and mother on a quest to better know myself and G-d. I've been doing a better job of getting to know G-d than myself. I haven't spent much time getting to know the "real" me the last 20 some years but I'm in the process of rectifying that. Over the last 9 or 10 years I have come to identify with this verse from the Hebrew Scriptures (Ruth 1:16), hence my pen name for this blog. WARNING: May contain controversial or sensitive subjects for SOME people.
View my complete profile

Gilad Watch

Twitter

Follow noasis on Twitter

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (3)
      • Wow, that's all I can say!
      • Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up!
      • Shabbat Changes Everything
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (7)

Followers

My Blog List

  • A Soldier's Mother
    Two Acts of Terror in One Picture
    3 months ago
  • Creeping Sharia
    Kentucky: Imam at the Islamic Center of Lexington charged in murder-for-hire plot
    7 years ago
  • FatFree Vegan Kitchen
    Easy Vegan Lasagna Soup
    2 years ago
  • Happy Herbivore - Blog
    The fridge-clearing dish I love (thanks to the reality tv I watch) Bibimbap
    4 months ago
  • Hello Veggie
  • Israel Matzav
    The fuss about 'pluralistic prayer' at the Kotel (Western Wall)
    9 years ago
  • Me Ani?
    Benny the Imp
    15 years ago
  • Sharpe Stick
    Our trip to Israel - Part 9
    14 years ago
  • Vegan Hope
    22 Day Vegan Weight Loss
    12 years ago

Links

  • Google News
  • Israel News - Arutz Sheva
  • Ynet News
  • Jerusalem Post
  • Honest Reporting
  • Aish.com
  • Chabad.org
  • Outreach Judaism
  • The Terrorism Awareness Project
  • History in a Nutshell
  • Freecycle

GiladShalit Free

Extreme Tracker

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered By Blogger

TheReligionofPeace.com

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.